Are you experiencing pain during your pregnancy?
At Bodywell Healthcare our team of practitioners understand that the body undergoes many changes during pregnancy and we have expertise in adapting our treatment approach to consider these changes.
Our osteopaths use a range of techniques to alleviate your aches and pains and help you feel your best during your pregnancy. We will also give you advice and exercises that you can do at home to help manage your symptoms.
Common conditions associated with pregnancy include:
- Sciatica or leg pain
- Lower back and buttock pain
- Pelvic pain, including sacroiliac joint and groin pain
- Pelvic instability
- Postural related pain such as neck, shoulder and mid back pain, or headaches.
- Achy and swollen legs and feet
- Pain through the wrists and hands and associated Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Shortness of breath or heartburn